“I hereby agree, in relation to the purchase of the goods from the Company Preciosa – Lustry, a.s., with its registered office at Nový svět 915, 471 14 Kamenický Šenov, company ID: 00012645, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem, section B, file 37 (Data Controller) with the processing of personal data (especially the name, surname, date of birth, domicile, e-mail, or telephone number) for
- the marketing purposes of the Data Controller, i.e. in particular, offering of products, sending of information about organised events, products, contacting for the purpose of market research and for marketing surveys, when I will be contacted by e-mail or telephone, as well as sending commercial messages via electronic means in accordance with Act No. 480 / 2004 Coll., as amended;
- the purposes of personal data analyses allowing, in particular, the so-called direct mailing by the Data Controller.
In accordance with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., as amended, I further agree that the Data Controller uses the details of electronic contact for the purpose of disseminating commercial communications by electronic means related to the goods.
The Data Controller informed me about
- The fact that the personal data will be stored by the Data Controller until the withdrawal of the consent;
- The right of access to my personal data;
- The right to request a correction, the deletion or processing restrictions and the objection to processing, as well as the right to the portability of my personal data;
- The right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office or similar office abroad;
- The fact that I provide my personal data on the basis of my consent and I do not have the obligation to provide such information;
- The fact that there is no automated decision making or profiling; and
- The right to obtain a confirmation whether personal data is processed or not.
I am aware that the procedure for the exercise of my rights is set out in the General Terms which I became familiar with. In the case of personal data, I may contact the Data Controller directly via e-mail: email@example.com.
I hereby grant this consent for a maximum period of ten years from the date of its granting. The Data Controller will process my personal data manually and automatically through their own employees, as well as processors appointed by the Data Controller. Processors and recipients of personal data may only be persons associated with the Data Controller.”